Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ring Girl

Soo, I looove my instagram! Love it! I'm pretty sure I must have expressed this to you guys at an earlier date. But yes, it's true, instagram is amazing. Infact, I am currently working on getting my instagram link up on here for y'all. It'll get there, eventually!

Anyways! I got a comment on one of my design pictures from a client looking for lingerie pieces to be photographed in a Ring Girl photoshoot. The pictures are to be place online on the Ring Girl website. They're looking for a "Ring Girl Fantasy Look", which I will be designing for them, and a lingerie piece of mine, my choice.

I just started the project. I'm actually printing out patterns to adapt now. Gotta love the new age and our printable patters, just wish it hadn't taken so long to come up with! But I figured I'd let you guys in on some of the starting details, because it may be a while til I can catch you guys up on the progress. 

For the "Ring Girl Fantasy Look", I'm thinking something sporty-sexy like. The clients preferences are a halter top, boyshorts, and ruffles. So thats exactly what I plan on givin em. And the color scheme shall be Black and White




I gotta get sewing though! And sorry, but no! I'm not relieving which I'm doing....just expect...
Sport-sexy Fantasy Ring Girl!

I'll be back to catch you guys back up soon!
Til then...

XOXO
LA Glamorella



No comments:

Post a Comment